We've had a lot of rain around here lately. The other day the skies finally cleared and the kiddos and I spent a few hours outside in the sunshine. A walk turned into a impromtu visit to the playground at the nearby sportsfield, and sunburned ears for Cole and I. The kids were SUPER cute on the swings, giggling as I took turns pushing them both. Of course I left my cell phone 50 metres away with the stroller. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have been impressed if I had just walked away and left them hanging there in the name of getting a good photo opt. I don't have that much faith in the safety of baby swings either. I did catch a cute snapshot of Kendall with her spoon when we got back home. She loves that thing (from her Elmo fridge pots and pans set). It went to the park with us and everything. Good thing her cuteness outshines the perception that she may be coming after you with her oversized spoon if you have poor behaviour.

No comments:
Post a Comment