Friday, May 06, 2011

The Great Conspiracy

Here's the discussion I'm pretty sure my kids have everyday at nap time through the wall joining their bedrooms:


Cole: So Kendall, which one of us is going to stay awake today and  drive  Mommy crazy?

Kendall:  Well, you've skipped your nap the past 4 afternoons, and then yesterday  we  both stayed up, so I guess it should be my turn today.

Cole:  Great because I'm pretty tuckered out after all those tantrums I had this morning.  Thanks for being so considerate.
Kendall:  No problem big brother.  And Mommy and Daddy think we need to work on   sharing!

Cole:  Yeah, grown-ups ... they have so much to learn.  I hope I don't get dumber when I get older!

Kendall:  Maybe if we let Mommy have a rest one afternoon she'd be more collected ...

BOTH:  HA HA HA HA HA .... not a chance!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Nap Time When Daddy is the only parent...

Cole-Do you think we should skip our naps today

Kendall-Naw, dad has enough trouble knowing what to do as it is let's take it easy on him

Cole-OK, but let's not tell mom ok

Kendall-Deal. Hey big brother do you think I could pick the movie tonight?

Cole-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA not a chance!

Tarasview said...

ok... this post made me laugh out loud because it is just so darn true! I swear my three conspired against me for years!!