Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Could You ...?

Today my hubby and I exercised our privilege and right to vote.  We then took the kiddos to Home Depot to look at rugs (I know - we live life on the edge!).  On our drive home we crossed paths with a van for a fire extinguisher business ... the driver was smoking a cigarette out the window.  Now, there is no direct link between smoking and needing a fire extinguisher ... but it struck us as kind of funny.

On that line of thought ...

I just can't bring myself to drink a glass of water while relaxing in the bathtub.  Somehow it just seems the wrong thing to do.  I don' t remember my mom telling me not to drink the bathwater but, it must be back there in my subconscious somewhere.  Of course, I wouldn't be drinking the water I was sitting in ... but its sort of like smoking while delivering fire extinguishers ... odd in its own way. 

No comments: