I haven't been on the computer much lately. The weather has been nice, and therefore I have been making my usually housebound kids go outside as much as their fair skin allows them to. With the sunny weather also comes many outside projects and yardwork that I've been tackling. So with my new cell phone I can check my email quickly without booting up my laptop ... even while pushing the double stroller around the block to the park.
I have lots of blog posts started on all the stuff going on right now in life but, I really haven't had the energy at the end of the day to finish any of them. So hopefully one day they'll make it on here. For now, here's some cute pictures of the kids.
They're growing up so fast. Every day I look at Cole, I swear his face is changing. And Kendall... Well she's now walking between pieces of furniture, and yesterday I caught her halfway up the basement stairs after I forgot to close the gate behind me. Her new trick is to lay herself down on her change pad for me to change her diaper when I lay it out on the floor. At this rate she may be potty trained before her brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment