Monday, June 13, 2011

Sticky

Sometimes I'm not sure if I spend more time making meals for the kids or cleaning them up afterwards.


This particular meal included yogurt.  Cole is partial to the strawberry type but has still yet to master a spoon.  He's better at the fork, but he usually boycotts its use.  When you have a picky eater who is temperamental when it comes to actually eating, you tend to give way on the dinner etiquette in favour of him actually getting some nutrition.


Kendall has proven to be a good eater.  We let her feed herself, but by the end of the meal her hands or sticky cup inevitably end up in what little hair she has.  Her current routine is a bath every night before bed.


So as cute as they are ... I recommend you wait to receive any hugs or kisses until after the meal is over.


Oh, and by the way ...



Why do children instinctively reach for the camera when they're covered in pink goo?  Another one of life's great mysteries.

No comments: