Friday, March 16, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Despite the fact that my name is Erin, and that I have red hair - I am not the least bit Irish. However, I would still like to wish everyone out there a Happy St. Patrick's Day.

If you don't know who St. Patrick was, you should watch the Veggie Tales movie "Sumo of The Opera". There's a short flannel graph story all about him.

The thing I used to like the most about St. Patty's Day was McDonald's Shamrock milkshakes, but I haven't seen one of those in years. If I found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow perhaps I'd wish that they'd bring those back ... but most likely I'd wish for something way more meaningful.

2 comments:

Greg and Farrell Clark said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Although I'm sorry, I just thought those shamrock shakes just tasted like chalk! :( For your sake, I hope they bring them back someday!

the Haazens :) said...

I had totally forgotten about those milkshakes!