Friday, March 23, 2007

Gosh!! We Did It!

It's official! We finally booked our trip to Disneyland today!! We leave Monday, May 7th and return Monday, May 14th.

For any of you who don't know, its been one of my dreams to one day visit Disneyland (or Disneyworld, I'm not really picky). Before Dave and I got married we made it one of our goals to make a trip by our fifth anniversary, and (God willing) before we had kids. Our fifth anniversary is in June and we're still childless - so far, so good.

The only part of our trip that has not been confirmed yet is my passport. I applied by mail in January and things seem to be on track. It should arrive around mid April, if there are no problems. However, you can keep this in your prayers because my passport is absolutely necessary for our trip since we are flying there. We were nervous to book all of our arrangements before having it in hand, but we wanted to ensure we could get a decent room and flight at the best price before they were all gone.

So very soon I will be seeing Mickey in person and not just on the comforter I had on my bed all through highschool. Oh-boy!

5 comments:

krimels said...

YAYYYY!!!

krimels said...

ooo, i like your countdown...

mel

Amanda Franks said...

That's so very exciting! I'm torn between going to Disneyland or on a Disney Cruise. I'll be awaiting your review!

Kathy said...

Yay!! SO exciting! Disneyland is fantastic! Have fun!!!!

the Haazens :) said...

YAY for you guys...that is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!