I think I may have this printed onto a number of T-shirts.
That being said, I had a great time. It was really cold in Northern Alberta. It reached almost -50 degrees Celsius one day with the windchill. However, I wasn't going for the weather. Fortunately, the friends I left a year and a half ago are still warm and friendly. It was great to catch up, hang out, and to meet the new additions that were born in our absence. Now to figure out how to instantaneously transport myself across the country for little or no cost. That, or get all my friends to move east!
Thanks again to my wonderful husband and family for the wonderful Christmas/birthday present. Normally I'm not a fan of joint gifts ... but I think this was a definite exception.

2 comments:
I'm so glad you had fun :)
Hey, I'm stopping by from Kelly's blog. This cracks me up, because it totally describes me. Maybe one day we'll make up for it by inventing something that generates millions!
Post a Comment