Monday, November 28, 2011

The Geek in Me Wants This (I Won't Tell You Percentage That Is)

I LOVE the television show The Big Bang Theory!  Probably because I am a self professed geek, or at least I was in high school ... right?!?  Math and science weren't my strong suits.  I was more of a yearbook committee, Sr. Concert Band kind of gal.  Have I mentioned I was in the Gifted Program? 

So yeah ... I own seasons 1 to 3 on DVD and season 4 would make a great birthday gift (hint, hint).

Anyway, a post on Big Bang's facebook page made me smile in giddy disbelief:


It's a Soft Kitty singing plush doll!!

I just have to share the write up on the website with you  (Warning:  If you're not a fan of the show you're just not going to understand this post):

Soft Kitty,
Warm kitty,
Little ball of fur.
Happy kitty,
Sleepy kitty,
Purr purr purr.


The Big Bang Theory Soft Kitty Plush


From: The Big Bang Theory Labs


Prescribing MD: Sheldon’s Mom


RX: #355717


Contains: 1 Soft Kitty Plush


Indications: For when you're sick Instruction: Press Big Bang Theory Soft Kitty Plush on the paw to hear song, “Soft Kitty” at least once a day or as needed. Repeat until symptoms subside.


Refill: Put Big Bang Theory Soft Kitty Plush in cart again, and check out.


Exp: Not likely


Warnings: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while listening. Will make you fall in love with blonde girl across the hall who will forever keep you in the friend zone. Do not allow Soft Kitty Plush to come in contact with vapor rub.
Love it!

No comments: