Monday, October 24, 2011

Healed!

Thanks to the world's most wonderful husband (mine) and Geek Squad my computer now has a new adapter.  We previously thought there was something wrong with the battery (as in it wouldn't charge) and therefore I was totally reliable on my power adapter.  When the adapter bit the dust, my laptop was stuck in permanent OFF mode.  It turns out that the adapter was the problem all along.  A new adapter and now not only does my computer turn on, but it also charges.  HURRAY.

Now that I've bored you all with those details, I'm back online and the blogging can once again resume.  I can't even begin to tell you have busy the last month has been.  Cole got croup, we all got sick, there's been family visits, family pictures, and there has been appointment after appointment regarding consultations and programs for Cole.  All this I will leave for another day. 

For now, here are a few pictures I took a month ago before the great computer blackout.  Be back soon!



No comments: