This morning I took the extra time to clean my kitchen after the kids had breakfast. I mean like, REALLY clean the kitchen. I took extra attention to clean my stove burners, the front of some of the cabinets, polish the sink, and took care to make sure every stray piece of cereal was picked up from under the kids chairs.
Fast forward to lunch time ....
Just as the kids are finishing up their meals, Dave notices a brood of ants under the table. They're swarming the perpetually sticky spots that come from having a 3 year old and an 11 month old. We instantly pulled out the vacuum cleaner and began mopping. Just goes to show you that there is ALWAYS more cleaning to be done. Good thing I accomplished what I did this morning or those nasty pests could have made off with a hoard of Cheerios.
The traps are laid and we will be eating at McDonalds this evening.
1 comment:
oh man, I swear we could have fed a small country with the amount of Cheerios I have cleaned up over the past 9 years!!
Post a Comment