Thursday, June 24, 2010

June Miscellaneous








Here are just a few snapshots from this month. During all the busyness of a new baby and an active 2 year old, I've been trying to remember to pull out the camera to capture a few photos. Even when I've had the opportunity, this endeavour is quite difficult considering the infant only spends an average of 20 minutes awake and happy when she's not eating, and the toddler is more inquisitive about investigating the digital camera and looking at the images on the screen than sitting still and posing for the camera. Despite all these obstacles, I've even managed to catch the rare instance of Cole taking an interest in his new sister ... or at least whatever apparatus she's resting in or on at the time!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

It is really hard to take pictures at first, I don't have nearly as many as I wish I did from when Jaclyn was a new baby and David as a two year old. Thankfully as they get a little older taking pictures got a little easier.
You have some good looking kids!!! I really enjoy your blog!