Walmart but it wasn't cheap. Of course it was unmarked and we didn't find out until we paid for it. Let's just say we're going to make sure we get our money's worth and have it for a really long time.
I was going to get that bathmat from Walmart (it was unmarked when I was there too). I took it to one of those price scanner things & nearly had a heart attack! I did not get it. They didn't even have any plain white ones when I was there, though.
4 comments:
What a cutie! Love the bathmat, where'd you get it?
Walmart but it wasn't cheap. Of course it was unmarked and we didn't find out until we paid for it. Let's just say we're going to make sure we get our money's worth and have it for a really long time.
Haha, I've totally done that before, I hate it when they don't mark their prices!
Thanks for the info though. :)
I was going to get that bathmat from Walmart (it was unmarked when I was there too). I took it to one of those price scanner things & nearly had a heart attack! I did not get it. They didn't even have any plain white ones when I was there, though.
Post a Comment