Week 32: Let The "Holidays" Begin
As of the end of Friday of last week, I am now officially on my maternity leave. Unfortunately, we don't have a computer at home and with the completion of my job, I had to hand over my laptop from work. So if my blog entries seem sporadic at best I apologize. I can still check emails on Dave's computer at work but that won't be very often. I tried to convince Dave to be updating our blog from now on ... but he didn't seem too keen on the idea. Maybe if enough people left comments ... :)
5 comments:
Mom K needs updates or she'll have to come live in your basement!
Ken and I will still need updates! :) You can't leave us hanging just as the baby is about to arrive!!
Dave, you can do it!! We believe in you ;)
I agree with Kathy! We check your blog ALL the time!!! You must continue to blog! If you don't the universe will collapse and all we know will be sucked into oblivion!
miss your updates! Hope things are going well! Think of you often!
Post a Comment