Monday, February 25, 2008

Week 36: The Final Belly Shots?

Finally an update!

It is now officially less than a month until Baby Brown's due date. So far my pregnancy is still going really well with the only complaints being a lack of sleep thanks to Baby Brown's athleticism and night owl tendencies, and a lack of clothing that actually fits over my stomach (the only thing that has REALLY expanded on me during this pregnancy). Or as a lady from the church put it "she looks like she put a beach ball under her shirt!"

The most common question these days ... "how are you feeling?" (pretty well for 8 months pregnant) and "have you picked a name yet?" (yes - but we're not telling ... since everyone knows we're having a boy . Something has to be a surprise on the big day ... so we're not telling ;)

So with only a few more weeks this could possibly be the last belly shot before baby comes. I've really been enjoying my maternity leave. I've been mostly catching up on the sleep I haven't been getting at night and getting things ready for the big day with shopping, laundry, packing, and making lots of lists. I think we're as ready as first time parents can really be ... which of course means we're expecting a lot of the unexpected! Life is changing ... but we're looking forward to it!!

1 comment:

krimels said...

Shocking - making lists? That's so not you ;) I think we were meant to be friends! :)

Great pics, by the way!