Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Week 22: The Bump Gets Bigger

Believe it or not ... the baby may almost be a pound by now and about a foot in length. Of course he has a lot more growing to do and so do I. I think I'm in trouble because I'm already having trouble putting on my socks and shoes!

2 comments:

krimels said...

Just do what I do - don't wear socks & wear sandals ;) oh yeah, the snow is cold!

Amanda Franks said...

Adorable! I think me putting on socks and shoes right now would be the most hilarious thing ever. Nick does the socks for me and I wear slip on shoes. It's funny how much we take for granted being able to bend at the waist. :) I love your updates, the pics are so cute and the facts are so fun! Hope you enjoy the second half as much as the first!