Today (Oct. 31st) was our first, 19 week ultrasound.
That means, our baby's first pictures.
It really is amazing at how much you can see on an ultrasound ... the beating heart, his spine, fingers, and toes, even our son's smile! And yes ... it's a boy! Apparenlty the little guy has a lot of energy because he was moving around like crazy .... not that I can feel all of that yet. We're so excited for our little miracle!!

Doing some more flips (You can see the spine)
The baby's face (top view)
Daddy's feet? (Look at that big toe!)
4 comments:
Great shot of the big toe ;)
Those pictures are amazing!! Congrats guys!! So excited for you both!!!
I am so excited for you guys!!! Boys are great - and actually I think the boys' clothes are cuter than the girls clothes. ;)
We're looking forward to hanging out with you guys...tomorrow!! Yikes - I need to pack!
Congrats on upping of testosterone quotient in your lives! The ultrasounds are definitley one of my favorite parts, and the pictures you guys got are priceless!
Post a Comment