Thursday, October 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

This Sunday is my Mom's birthday. I won't tell you how old she will be, but Dave turns 30 in April, so she won't be turning 29 again.
Anyway, Happy Birthday Mom (and soon to be Grandmother).
We hope this year is extra special for you!

2 comments:

Jinny said...

Hi!
I noticed you mention that you are going shopping for maternity clothes, so I thought I'd give you some clothing advice that I wish I had known. while the pants with just a band are nice in the beginning, get the ones with the full panel that you can fold down in the early months because you will need them at 8 months to hold your pants up...the little 3 inch band doesn't do that. The panel also helps you not to show off your bare belly at 8 months. You'd think that by wearing maternity shirts your belly won't show, but oh yes..it does. That's because they make maternity clothes (most of them anyways) for when you are 6 months along. Rude, I know. :) If there's a Motherhood Maternity store in Edmonton, go there! They have nice shirts and have great sales. Thyme was ok, but I found that their shirts pilled and were expensive, though it's worth checking out anyways. And if you are willing the go the extra 1.5 hours...Chinnook Mall in Calgary has the only Gap Maternity in western canada (so i've been told). I loved their clothes!!! They had nice sales too. All my favorite shirts were from there. They didn't pill! Old Navy maternity stuff was fun too when you could find things you liked. It was hit and miss, but worth going to. There's also lots of trendy maternity stores out there...the clothes are super nice but super expensive...but super nice..hehe. The only thing I wish I'd spent more money on was jeans. I wore them all the time, and mine really sucked (Old Navy). Ok, I think I'm done now! ha! Have lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad this photo didn't appear under the caption below "Dave's Worst Nightmare".
Thank you for surprise birthday greeting. Love you. Mom :)