A few weeks ago in my post Erin Brown: College Graduate I had figured that I had probably graduated since my name appeared with the rest of the graduating class on the AUC-NUC website. Well the day after I posted I received my diploma in the mail.So here is a photo of the proof. Ironically, I am the last graduating class of Alliance University College. The school has once again renamed themselves under the banner of "Ambrose University College". The irony lies in the fact that I have actually only taken one class under the AUC name - all the rest were from the school formally known as Canadian Bible College. Besides all that, I'm just glad I'm done, no matter what the school is called.
1 comment:
Wooooohoooooo! So fun to be done! Nick got his diploma in the mail this week and I think we both sighed a hugh sigh of relief. I wonder what the school will change it's name to next year?
Post a Comment