After 8 years, many phone calls, much frustration with the school, a lot of money and a student loan ... I have officially graduated from Canadian Bible College, re-named Alliance University College, now Ambrose University College.
I officially have a Diploma Associate of Ministry ( a two year degree for which I took over 3 1/2 years of classes for and an internship I didn't need). It's a little disappointing that I wasn't able to finish my Bachelor's, but I figured it was more beneficial to graduate with a lesser degree than drop out altogether with nothing. Hey ... and if I never took that internship, we definitely wouldn't be in Grande Prairie right now.
I haven't received my diploma yet, but I figure it's official since my name is posted with the rest of the grads on the AUC website (click on this link to see). Maybe once I receive that valuable piece of paper, I'll take a picture of it and post it here on my blog. Hopefully they've mailed it to me. You never know... they did lose my student file for a while!
5 comments:
Yay, I see your name!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
we should celebrate tonight!
OK, I'm going to stop posting now...
I am laughing as I read this. I share all the cynicism in there. Luckily Nick too graduated this year and we're done with school forever!! Congrats on your graduation!
Post a Comment