Thursday, April 26, 2007

So Cute!


On Tuesday night our friends Steve & Kim celebrated the arrival of their second child, Spencer David. Dave & I, along with our friends Kris and Rachael went to the hospital yesterday to see the newest addition to our Caregroup. We also got to meet two other very new church members who were born within the same 48 hours. Not that any of them were really awake to meet us back. We all agreed that Spencer was very cute.


While Spencer was coming into the world Dave & I were watching his big sister, Rory. She's equally as cute so here's a picture as well, eating her dinner. Rory was also at the hospital during our visit. However, she seemed more interested in running up and down the hallways than making a fuss about her new sibling.

Finally to answer all of your questions ... no, we're not pregnant.

3 comments:

krimels said...

Awww, cute pictures! See you when we get back!

Melody

krimels said...

Only 6 days until you go - I will miss you!! Too bad we are so busy this week with DtP stuff - we should do something this weekend if you guys aren't too swamped with laundry and packing...

Mel

the Haazens :) said...

HA...good call, you knew that question was coming didn't you! I imagine you get that one alot hey?

Cute little ones...it sounds like your church is growing like ours...in the NURSERY! It's like a mini baby boom down here. Fun=)