Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Less Than A Month To Go!

If you've been checking our blog regularly you will have noticed our new Disneyland countdown timer. Its hard to believe that after 6 years of dreaming, the big event is almost here! A couple of weeks ago we received our park hopper tickets. Now all that's left to finalize is my passport.




After many phone calls to Passport Canada, my application should be on its way to Edmonton to guarantee its arrival before our trip. That means we'll have to travel to Edmonton to pick it up, but it should be ready. Of course the national office also told me that the Edmonton office would be contacting me last Thursday afternoon or this past Tuesday ... this did not happen. So we continue to wait on hold with Passport Canada and pray.

(Oh by the way the music you hear while on hold makes me think of a medieval fair.)

2 comments:

krimels said...

YAYYYY!!!

kelle said...

I'm so excited for you guys and at the same jealous! Someday I'll get there...Anyway I hope you have a wonderful time!!