Tuesday, April 24, 2007

IT'S HERE!!

Just wanted everyone to know that my passport is now in my hands. Dave and I went home for lunch today when the doorbell rang. There was the mail lady with the express envelope in her hands. I think Dave may have squealed with glee, but I'm not sure because of all the excitement that was going on. One thing is for sure ... we are very happy and very relieved!

So this means we are now officially, and certainly going to Disneyland May 7th! Only 13 more days to go!!!

4 comments:

krimels said...

WOOHOO! Congrats!

Kathy said...

YAY!!!!

Greg and Farrell Clark said...

Hooray hooray!! I'm so glad you've got it in your hands and don't have to worry about it anymore! Have a wonderful trip if we don't talk to you before!

kelle said...

Yay!!! I'm glad to hear it arrived with time to spare!