Sunday, June 10, 2012

Siblings

Tonight the kids were playing with the pirate swords and pretending to be Jake and the Neverland Pirates (from Disney Jr.).  I grabbed a couple of old scarves I still had to complete their pirate looks, which they thought was great.

"Yo-ho-ho!"


It dawned on me how much things have changed in a year.  This photo was taken last June after I fashioned crowns for them out of the floormats in Kendall's room.


A year ago they were smaller, spoke less, and were just interacting with each other.  Talk about different!  Right now the kids are at an age and phase where they fight constantly!  Some days I think I'd go insane if wasn't for moments like tonight.  Where for a brief few minutes they are enthralled in an imaginary adventure.  At least until Kendall doesn't do things Cole's way.  Then it's back to giving Mommy gray hairs.

No comments: