Wednesday, July 13, 2011

No News Turned to Good News

It's been over 3 months since we got a letter confirming that Cole is scheduled for an medical evaluation with Child Development.  This letter stated that we confirmed to be seen by their pediatric team but that there is a lengthy list for a scheduled appointment.

So we've waited.

Last week I called their office.  So did our Infant Development worker.  The woman who is head of the department was on vacation.  I left a message.  Our worker called again today.  This afternoon Child Development called to schedule an appointment.  Cole will see a Pediatrician, Occupational and Physical Therapist August 2nd!

I don't like to nag or believe in "who ever yells the loudest gets heard" ... but I made a polite inquiry and it got results.  No apologies here.  My son and his well being are definitely worth it.

1 comment:

Tarasview said...

YAY!! Good for you!!