Our life happenings for your reading enjoyment
Congratulations! She's a beauty!!
awwww....Congratulations! What an adorable little family you have! She's so cute!
Congratulations again! So glad you didn't have to be induced, it's kinda sucky! She is so sweet!!
So I a bit behind the times but Congrats! She is lovely! and I love the name choice! Is Cole smitten with her or does he just ignore her for the time being? Hope you all are well!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations! She's a beauty!!
awwww....Congratulations! What an adorable little family you have! She's so cute!
Congratulations again! So glad you didn't have to be induced, it's kinda sucky! She is so sweet!!
So I a bit behind the times but Congrats! She is lovely! and I love the name choice! Is Cole smitten with her or does he just ignore her for the time being? Hope you all are well!
Post a Comment