Saturday, December 05, 2009

Anticipating Tuesday

Baby Brown has his or hers halfway point ultrasound on Tuesday morning. I must say I'm probably slightly more excited about this ultrasound than I was about Cole's. With Cole we were just excited to see first pictures of our baby. This time around I've already had an ultrasound of this child and seen him or her kicking away. What I'm really anticipating is finding out whether this baby is a boy or a girl. We found out what we were having with Cole too, but since he was our first, we were super thrilled either way. This time we already have a boy. Of course we will once again be overjoyed with either outcome, but it will be exciting to know if its a girl because then we'll have one of each (which would be wonderful). If its a boy, I can hardly wait to start pulling out all of Cole's old clothes to sort through them for his new sibling and reminisce about when his brother was so tiny.

Of course I'll post Baby Brown's first pictures next week and let you know the results :)

No comments: