
This year Grandma Koudys is spending Halloween with us. In a few days Dave and I leave for our annual District Prayer Retreat - so Grandma will be spending a few days with her adorable Grandson as Mommy and Daddy get some time together.


Our church holds a Pumpkin Patch Party every year, and once again we took Cole. This year he was a sock monkey. He didn't mind the costume other than the hat. We were able to get him to wear his toque and sneak the monkey head on top without him noticing. Here are a few pictures to show you how adorable he was along with the pumpkins mom and I carved and the traditional Halloween cookies.


Oh ... and FYI ... I (Erin) went to Pumpkin Patch as a pregnant lady. That's right ... Baby Brown #2 is on its way and due May 3rd, 2010. I'm almost 14 weeks and I've already out grown most of my clothes and my belly button has already popped. I'll be trying to post some belly shots in the future as well as update the blog a little more frequently than once every 2 months. Come on second trimester energy!
2 comments:
very cute sock monkey :)
Enjoy prayer retreat!!
hahaha, I love the sock monkey! Where'd you get that costume?! I totally dressed up like a pregnant lady too...must have gotten our costumes at the same place. ;)
I hope you get your 2nd trimester energy...mine never came, in fact any energy I did have took a vacation. Rude.
Post a Comment