Yesterday we held Cole's First Birthday Party. We had over just a few close friends and had lunch, cake and opened presents. The birthday seemed to have a good time playing with all his favourite people who in returned spoiled him immensely with many great gifts. Dave and I had our hands pretty full with hosting, and with the birthday boy himself, so here are a few pictures we did manage to take when we had a free moment to pick up the camera.
It's a Jungle Party
The Lion Cake
Monkey Cupcakes
First Tastes of Birthday Cake
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Cole!! I can't believe its been a year already since he and Elan were born. Time flies, eh! :o) Hope you have a great birthday together tomorrow too.
Sooo cute! Where did you get the fun party supplies? They had nothing when it was Liam's birthday so I had to get Land Before Time stuff...dang it!
Got his decorations at the Dollar Store ... they have the best selection in G.P.
Post a Comment