Cole has cut 2 more teeth again - this time the front 2. Unfortunately they aren't through enough to get a good picture yet. What does make a cute picture though is Cole in his "Opa" hat (as Dave like to call it). It was a little bit of a splurge on our trip to Edmonton this past week but well worth the comments praising our son's cuteness.
Cole is changing so fast. In addition to teeth he now pivots on his belly, and shakes his whole body in excitement. He also has learned to grind his new teeth which I would rather not think about (yuuuck).
Cole still loves meal times but I have yet to find a fruit he likes. So far bananas, apples, and pears ... he gags and spits out them all. I tried to be sneaky and mix some with his cereal but his tastebuds are too sensative because he didn't fall for it except for a few bites. I remain optimistic and persistant. One day he'll like them better than peas and squash I'm sure!
1 comment:
Ahhhh - the grinding!! My kids have all done that and it makes me crazy. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard...AAAAA!! Hopefully the novelty wears off soon for Cole!
Post a Comment