Sunday, September 21, 2008

6 Months

Cole turned 6 months on Tuesday. As you can see we got our computer back and while it was away a lot of new things happened. Our little man started cereal, got his first cold (which he still has), rolled over, and we had him dedicated at our church. It's hard to believe he's growing up so fast but at the same time it feels like he's always belonged in our lives (awww ... that sounds like it belongs in a greeting card).


Anyway ... Cole had his 6 months shots on Friday and we were told that he is now 27 1/2 inches long and 19 1/2 pounds! That puts him in the 80th percentile for babies his age ... except for his head size. Apparently Cole has a small melon at only the 25th percentile. I guess those chubby cheeks make up for it!


Here are a few pics for you to coo over:








2 comments:

Katherine said...

Hi Erin, this is Katherine. I understand you and your husband went to school with my husband Chris.
I just wanted to say that your son Cole is really cute and he has amazing eyes! I have been enjoying reading your blog.

debrowns said...

Thanks Katherine :)

Erin