Essentially this seat is sort of a hammock and massage chair all in one (his includes a clip on toy bar as well). I don't think there's a man in the world who wouldn't want an adult sized one all of his own. I can just see a guy parked in front of the TV watching sports - except instead of a couple of rattles hanging on a bar in front of him there is the remote, a drink and a bag of chips within reach. Hmmm ... maybe I should patent this idea ...
Monday, June 02, 2008
11 Weeks: More Pictures From the Bouncer Seat
Essentially this seat is sort of a hammock and massage chair all in one (his includes a clip on toy bar as well). I don't think there's a man in the world who wouldn't want an adult sized one all of his own. I can just see a guy parked in front of the TV watching sports - except instead of a couple of rattles hanging on a bar in front of him there is the remote, a drink and a bag of chips within reach. Hmmm ... maybe I should patent this idea ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yep, the bouncy chair is definitely one of my favorite inventions! When we've gone on trips with babies that age, we've either taken it apart and brought it with us (ours, at least, is basically just a few metal pieces and then the fabric cover when it's disassembled), or I think once we just bought one there - not a fancy toy bar/vibrating/dancing/etc one, but the plain ones are cheap.
We actually just put ours away not that long ago (Rach was probably 10 months) - that's longer than any of the other kids lasted, but Rachel was much more content to just sit rather than try and pull herself up and out of it. : )
Post a Comment