Friday, May 16, 2008

2 Months Old


Today Cole is 2 months old. Sometimes it seems like a blurr. It seems like yesterday I was holding that newborn in my arms and then I look at pictures of that time and I wonder how my baby boy could have been that tiny and that he's growing up so fast.

This morning was Cole's 2 month immunizations. During his appointment they weighed and measured him once again. He's up to a whopping 12 1/2 pounds and 22 3/4 inches long - so he really is growing and changing every day. His beautiful smiles are becoming more frequent and I was finally able to catch a couple on the camera. He's also sleeping 7 to 8 hours at night which makes mom and dad smile too!

1 comment:

Greg and Farrell Clark said...

Awww! He is getting cuter and cuter! And sounds like he's sleeping great - I'm glad Rach started sleeping through or I would have been really jealous. ;) One of these days we're going to bring Cole's gift over!