Our life happenings for your reading enjoyment
Where are the pictures of Daddy???? Oh wait, maybe mom is tired :) Congrats you two - good job, Erin!
Way to go!!! I'm so excited for you both. Can't wait to meet little Cole. Get some rest and enjoy your precious baby. :)
YAY!!! Congrats! Glad everyone is doing well! And Dave we all knew you could blog!!! :) So excited with/for you!!!
Congratulations!!! Cole is a wonderful name for a perfect new baby!
Congrats!! He's a cutie!!
Congratulations!!! Kathy and I are super happy for you two!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Where are the pictures of Daddy???? Oh wait, maybe mom is tired :) Congrats you two - good job, Erin!
Way to go!!! I'm so excited for you both. Can't wait to meet little Cole. Get some rest and enjoy your precious baby. :)
YAY!!! Congrats! Glad everyone is doing well! And Dave we all knew you could blog!!! :) So excited with/for you!!!
Congratulations!!! Cole is a wonderful name for a perfect new baby!
Congrats!! He's a cutie!!
Congratulations!!! Kathy and I are super happy for you two!
Post a Comment