Sunday, January 13, 2008

Nothing Like a Fresh Coat of Paint ... or 3 or 4

While Mom K. was here over Chrismas we tackled the job of painting the nursery. If any of you know me ... picking a colour is no easy decision. I picked a bright light celery green to match the bedding I had chosen. So of course after a couple of coats of paint and much deliberation the nursery is now blue! The green remained somewhat, in the form of a painted stripe border.


Now that all is said and done I am very happy with it (which makes Dave and my mom happy). They say a picture is worth a thousand words so I'll let them show you the results themselves.


There are still a few final touches like a curtain rod to replace the painters tape I currently have holding up the window valance, a shelf above the change table/dresser and some artwork for above the crib - but the hard work is done. Thanks Mom!






1 comment:

krimels said...

It looks soooo awesome! Good job Erin, Dave & Wendy!