Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Week 25: A Friend for Baby Brown

Congratulations to our good friends Kris and Melody who's son Kaleb Douglas arrived last Friday afternoon. I've enjoyed being pregnant with one of my best friends for the past several months, and the birth of their first child only brings home the reality that the birth of our little guy is not that far away! In fact, I'll be done work in just 7 more weeks! I look forward to having some down time to get things ready and to hang out with Mel and Kaleb during the weeks before Baby Brown arrives.

2 comments:

krimels said...

Yayy for Kaleb! It's so neat that they are both boys and can be best friends!

debrowns said...

At least we think they're both boys. We're picking out a girl name too ... just in case - but the nursery will still be blue!