So far everything is going very well. I am 12 weeks a long and I have only experienced some nauseau, fatigue, some acne reminicent of my highschool days (which should really stay in the past), a few dozen canker sores, and a need for constant snacking. Dave on the other hand has had to put up with my nauseau, fatigue, complaints about my acne and canker sores as well as my crazy hormonal mood swings. He deserves a medal (there's been a lot of mood swings).
I recently found an article on one of my pregnancy websites that gives a comparison of the size of the baby week by week for the first trimester. Such items have included a wedding band (week 9), a cumquat (week 10), and a humming bird (week 11). But ever since I sent Dave the link to the site, he has eagerly been anticipating week 12. That is because in week 12 our baby is roughly the size of a Playmobile figurine. Dave thought that was VERY cool. So imagine my surprise when I woke up Monday morning to find that Dave had gotten me a little gift to commemerate our baby's 12th week. What was it, but of course ... our very own Playmobile family!

8 comments:
Yay!!! That's so great. Congratulations you two! It's a fun journey and well worth everything that you go through. Enjoy every second. :)
Playmobil! That's a cool idea that Dave got that for you - I want to see it.
Congratulations! Chris and I are so happy for you guys.
Glenda
WOOOHOOO!!! Congratulations you guys =) Looking forward to seeing you at Prayer Retreat in Novemeber!
Congratulations to you both and welcome to the great wide world of parenthood :)
awww, love the Playmobil picture!
Congrats!!
and kudos to Dave for the very imaginative gift!!
Congrats! That's such great and exciting news! Hope things go just as smoothly for the rest of your pregnancy, (and that Dave keeps up with the thoughtful/creative gifts!). Congrats again!
Post a Comment