Dave Can't Believe His Eyes!
On Monday Dave and I made the mistake of "window shopping" downtown where all my favourite decorating and furniture stores are. On our travels we actually saw a couple of paintings we both liked and were marked 20% off. So we took the splurge and made our first real art purchase (I don't count IKEA posters).
A Jennifer Harrison would still be nice (see post: "Cursed With Expensive Taste" ) but I'm pleased with our find - besides there's still room for one over the sofa :) .
I think Dave is enjoying them even more than I am. After we hung the pictures he kept gazing at the wall exclaiming he couldn't believe that there were actually pictures hanging in our house. Come on ... it wasn't that bad ... was it?
4 comments:
oooo, I really like them! Good choice :)
Mel
I can SO relate! I'm really bad for the bare walls but more cause I'm scared to make holes in them!
Your taste is impeccible I must say=)
nice pictures!!
I like the pictures!!
Post a Comment